Saturday 23 July 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Review

Hi! As you guys know(cuz i keep repeating it on twitter :p), I went to watch HP7 part 2!

I swear this movie is the best out of HP1 to HP7 part 1! (After all it's the end right?)

The plot is awesomely exciting because there are just so much fighting scenes! There was this part where Harry Potter was 'recalling' Severus Snape's memory, the scenes from HP1 re-appeared and it was absolutely nostalgic. During the entire movie, i was on the verge of crying but didn't hahahaha. But it was very touching! The part where all the students and staffs of Hogwarts come together to defend the castle...I shall not be a spoiler ;)

Also, not to forget, today is actually one of the main character's birthday! - Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter! (Same as me, IM SO HONOURED! *cries*)

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment