Monday 1 August 2011

Breaking Dawn!!

Hello everyone!!I am going to post about the movie : Breaking Dawn.
Anyone of you are just like me can't wait for this movie to show ??
It is showing on 18 nov!!!
I am quite a fan of twilight , this is the last part of the whole movie.
Let's see the preview of this movie as shown below!!


Bella and Edward is finally gettitng married  , though i actually like jacob more than edward.
And bella is pregnant too!
Things are just becoming more and more exciting!!
I am looking forward it!!

Please feel free to comment on it (:

Done by : Daphne lee

Video - youtube!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Awwoooo!! I am anticipating for this movie. I hope they have more action and less talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah , me too!! (:
    I am impress by the way jacob transform into werewolf. It look so cool (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also prefer jacob !! He more shuai :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha me too.. he like so muscular. oh my god!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also waiting for the movie Breaking Dawn. I am big fan of Twilight and its entire series. I watched all the parts and really like them. I like Edward and Bella looks beautiful. They both share awesome chemistry. Looking forward to see last part of its series.
    Breaking Dawn 2011

    ReplyDelete