Monday 1 August 2011

World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles


For years, there have been documented cases of UFO sightings around the world - Buenos Aires, Seoul, France, Germany, China. But in 2011, what were once just sightings will become a terrifying reality when Earth is attacked by unknown forces. As people everywhere watch the world's great cities fall, Los Angeles becomes the last stand for mankind in a battle no one expected. It's up to a Marine staff sergeant (Aaron Eckhart) and his new platoon to draw a line in the sand as they take on an enemy unlike any they've ever encountered before. 
I personally don't really like to watch movies that has war scenes like Blood Diamond. My friend and I went to watch this movie at Vivocity Golden Village, I was actually enjoying the movie.

One thing about the movie that captured my attention was actually the ONLY female lead and no, she's not those femine and demure kind but violent and aggressive! Ain't she cool?

She is 
Michelle Rodriguez
If you recognize her, she also acted in another movie which I will be talking about in my next post which is Avatar! 


Yes she is the girl driving the 'helicopter' :p

The male leads are too hot for me to resist HAHAHA :P 

Can you believe he is 43 years old?! :B


omg *melting* 

Ok enough of the casts! Let me give you my review on this movie! :D

I think the plot is very interesting as their enemy is some kind of aliens from another planet rather than robots(eg Transformers) It is also very thrilling as there is a climax as to whether the army will win the war or not.

A MUST WATCH MOVIE! :D

Sources: rottentomatoes
google

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment