Tuesday 2 August 2011

Golden Village Gold Class

- E.X.C.L.U.S.I.V.E -
Today I'm going to share with all of you something special other than movie updates :)
As for me I have been visiting a certain movie theater almost every time i watch a movie.
I find it kind of very boring.
And last weekend, I visited somewhere special to catch a show ~
Guess what!? I'm impressed by their service and therefore, I'm going to share it with you ! :)

Lost of ideas on where to watch a movie?!
Visit Vivo City Golden Village Gold Class to enjoy your life as well as your show :D
 It is also produly known as Singapore's first true luxury cinemas.

This is a google map on where Vivo City is in Singapore.


View Larger Map

And here are some photos of golden village Gold Class:

Even their door is different from normal ones.


You get to sit together as a family.


Extremely comfortable seats provided


Even their tickets are unique and special !

Don't they look like they are enjoying life?!

Further more, do you know that Golden Village is one of the cinemas that is most eco friendly !?



Done By: Joyce Chua
Credits:
Google Images
Youtube videos

No comments:

Post a Comment